Wednesday, November 3, 2010

craftland


knitting and felting



Charlotte and I have been very busy the last few days making crafts.  She is a great assistant!!  When I am sewing she places the pins in the pin cushion and helps me snip the thread.  She is a great little needle felter too!  Surprisingly she is quite good.  Being the little parrot that she is, she just imitates me and does a swell job.  Being not yet two and very aware of the fact that the needle is barbed,  we take extra caution during this activity.  The Christmas list is slowly slimming.  Slowly, since I can't quite seem to focus on just Christmas gifts.  Other projects just keep creeping into the necessity list.  Although they are not necessary AT ALL.  Fun, feel good, and fancy.  YES.  but not necassary! 

Since many of these projects are gifts, you are stuck with pictures of my sewing machine.  And since extreme caution is needed when working with my assistant, taking a picture of such work would not be advisable!
HAPPY CRAFTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment